Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Glad I Don't Go To Middle School Anymore.


Today I read a story of a middle school principal who had been charged for flinging a piece of fecal matter at one of her students. I've heard of monkeys flinging poo, cause I guess that's just what they do. For a human being to do that is another thing. Drunken university mis-adventures aside, this isn't typical behaviour for us. For an adult to do it is bad enough, but for the head of an educational institution to do it and victimise a child is a whole other pile of...

Yeah so... It should be noted that this principal is the sister of a prominent local politician. So the citizens of spin city have been hard at work and get this... the principal has been portrayed in the local media as the VICTIM of all of this fall out. "She's gone through enough already" one of the quotes said. She has suffered enough and it has all been tragic, according to her lawyer. I wonder if her brother wasn't the deputy mayor how this all would have been played out. They say she snapped... How does a principal of a junior school get that worked up that she snaps in the first place?

Between teachers sleeping with their students and principals now flinging turds, I'm wondering if my ideal situation of finding a nice education professional to date is in need of an update.

3 comments:

Eve said...

Whose poop was it I wonder?

Airam said...

Not all teachers throw poo!

Eve - I wouldn't doubt for a second that the poo she flung at the student belonged to the student (doesn't make it right though ... I'm in NO WAY defending this principal).

Princess Pointful said...

I know there are about a million witty replies I could make... but I'm just in shock.