Tuesday, January 23, 2007

Weeeeeeeeeeee This Wii Is Weally Fun!!!

Ok, enough of the politics for a moment. Allow me to introduce first off my mom (conveniently pictured above) and secondly our new Wii (also conveniently pictured with aforementioned mom). I was on my way to hockey tonight when my sister called me to see if I was going to be home soon for dinner. I told her I'd be home after 9 because of hockey and she said I should come home for dinner now.

I thought something was up because she doesn't usually care where I go. So I arrived home and the twins greet me at the door but don't let me in. Instead they hold out a little off white coloured controller with the little word Wii on the bottom. I had a little chuckle to myself and thought, this is going to be fun... As my brother said, The Ing family has a new member, his name is Wiinger.

Little did I know it is just as fun watching someone play as it is to play it on your own. As I type this, I can't stop but laugh every few seconds as I watch my mother (all 4'11" of her towering frame) swinging the controller about as she plays tennis. If anyone is wondering, it is very amusing watching someone so wee play the Wii.

The newest member of the family looks like its going to be a Wiinner...

btw: say the title with a Chinese accent and laugh again.

1 comment:

Mood Indigo said...

Oh my gosh - I played the Wii last week for the first time and then I told all my friends who are parents to go out and buy it for their children. SO FUN! I'd love to see my mom play it too :)