Wednesday, January 17, 2007

The Twins


Today is my brother Jeff and sister Alison's birthday. They rock my world and they make me realize that I am definitely not as cool as I sometimes think. In fact, my sister or Nos as we call her around here, takes a sick pleasure in reminding me of how un-cool I am almost on a daily basis.

Ali and I look exactly the same in our baby pictures, but thank God, the female version of us came out looking nice. The self-proclaimed most awesome person anyone will ever meet comes in a shade under 5'1" but she's got a personality that makes her at least 6'1".

Jeff often gets mistaken for me or vice versa, but as you can see, he's clearly much sharper looking than I am. His character is one that has taken some time to round out, but he's one of the most loyal and kind people I know and his friends are lucky to have him around.

I could go on, but I won't. Hell they're related to me there can't be anything but good things to say so that's all you need to know. :P

1 comment: