Sunday, May 20, 2007

Hi, My Name Is _________


I was at work covering a traffic point in an area which had been partially evacuated because some jackass working a construction site drilled through a major natural gas line. He managed to do this despite a fair warning that the area he was working in was very close to where the line was supposed to be. Ah hell, supposed to bes never end up causing any trouble right?...

So back to the point here. I was sitting down wind from the gas idly passing the time while soaking in all the natural gas goodness when the above pictured fuzz ball and his papa, Rufus came trundling along. Ok, Rufus was the only one doing the trundling as his 10 week old son was being carried by its owner. I am a huge pug lover so I was more than happy to give them some of my time when they walked up to me.

I still miss my little guy Pudge a whole pile and the puggy puppy reminded me a lot of him. I asked what his name was, but they didn't have one for him yet. They then said they weren't even sure if they were going to keep the little guy or find another home for him. If I wasn't working, I think I may just have taken him with me. So, I got to distract myself from work for a little bit, and that's never a bad thing.

Anyone got any name ideas?

10 comments:

Eve said...

That is the cutest freaking dog. Seriously. I'll try to think of a good name.

Indiana James said...

I like Yoda. Kinda looks like him too. :P

Airam said...

Hmmmm .... natural gas line .... gas .... how about Bubbles?

Crashdummie said...

oh-mi-gawd, oh-mi-gawd, oh-mi-gawd, that is probably one of the cutest puppies eva! I probbaly ran into his sister in Venice, and that lil' primadonnas name was "Poldina"... so maybe name him something similar?

Or you can just name him Cerberus after the greek mythology ;) Or Pluto ala Disney... What abt Brutus?

Princess Pointful said...

My sis has a pug named Daisy... I adore her and all her silly little traits, like snoring (I make her sleep with me when I come visit).
Names.... hmmmm.... I like goofy male names, like Clyde. I also like CrashDummie's suggestion of Brutus. Or Zeus!

S'Mat said...

how bout something alluding to Tails from the Force... like Bobby? or Sergeant? I'd suggest Squitters, but I'm kinda saving it should I ever adopt a squirrel.

Steph said...

How cute! How could you NOT take him home???

S'Mat said...

hmmm.you know what? the day you were working turns out to be (steve informed me) the 40th anniversary of Sgt. Pepper's Lonely Hearts Club Band.. how about Sgt. Pepper?

Eve said...

I like Sargeant Pepper too. That guy is so cute! I think I'm going to bookmark this post for my daily "aw"s.

you are amazing said...

Love your blog!

I think you might like this...
what do you think of it?



http://www.theomegashift.com




.More bliss to you.

May love and happiness radiate from you and return back to you multipled...

And may all the magic of your hearts desires come true, and they will.


http://www.theomegashift.com