Wednesday, March 7, 2007

If Everything Were Easy...


Have you ever sat down and tried to write something meaningful and have it come out a broken toilet's load of crap? Ok, that in and of itself was rather er... shitty, but I digress. So many things to think about... Should I worry about the person I'm writing about reading this? Should I worry about what people reading it will think about me or the person I'm writing about?

*Wow, I just saw a maxi pad commercial where the tag line was "Have a happy period". *
REALLY!!!???!!!???

The rawness of it all goes down a few layers despite my best attempts to outwardly portray it as a superficial knick. Everytime I start up on it, I run away from it like a coward facing the truth. So here's to hoping I get it right the next time I try, lest I end up pulling a Homer.

: )

3 comments:

S'Mat said...

yes, yes and no. write for you what's right for you. at the least, i can assure you i will abey all judgement.

Lin-Zed said...

I gave my mom my blog address but I told her that she's not allowed to comment. I don't want to know if she's reading it or not cause then I'd feel like I had to censor it. But I know she's reading it...how could she not? Just a little mind game I play with myself.

Princess Pointful said...

I've actually chosen to keep my blog anonymous outside of two very trustworthy folk for that reason. I think I may be a wee bit overcontrolled in real life, so it is good to feel some semblance of freedom in expressing myself.

Plus my mom hasn't the slightest clue what a blog is. She still asks me if I've "interneted" my friends lately.