Wednesday, March 7, 2007

Dear Ann Coulter...



I haven't really read much of what Ann Coulter has written, but I have heard enough out of her mouth to know that she is a very odd and dare I say, troubled woman. I feel bad that she is actually regarded by some out there as a champion of some sort of cause. In the world of common sense where a lot of my friends and family live, we can't seem to understand that cause so I will not waste any grey matter attempting to do so. Henry Rollins, if it can be believed, is far more eloquent in his face slapping and gives Ann a pretty good one here in the video above. Enjoy.

Oh and if someone wants to bet her any amount of money that Canada did not send any troops to Vietnam, she'll take it because she thinks we did. Wow.

1 comment:

david santos said...

Good work, thank you
have nice wkend