Monday, December 25, 2006

Merry Christmas



Hello everyone,

It's been a bit of a struggle to really get into the Christmas spirit this year... It could be due to the fact that there's been no snow here and it's been feeling a lot more like early April. I don't know what it is, but there's been something else beyond the weather. I'd like to think that it isn't life taking a hold of me and whirling me about at a pace at which I just can't keep up and feel beaten down. My only comfort comes from some of the people around here who have said the same thing that it just doesn't feel like Christmas yet... Like give us another 3 weeks and we're so there, but for now, no, not quite. Maybe it's a Toronto thing or maybe it's just an age thing as most of the aforementioned friends are around the same age as myself... Who knows? It was nice though to have all the family and friends over last night to fill the house. That was a good start to righting the spiritless ship that is the H.M.S. Indiana. Now if we could just get a little bit of snow around here then I'll be singing a different tune. : )

At any rate, Merry Christmas, Joyous Religious Celebration (take your pick) and Happy Holidays!!!

No comments: