Sunday, October 21, 2007

Full Moon Rising

Link
So, I was riding home on my fair Lady Limerick, when I happened across a cab full of very attractive girls on their way home from a night out on the town. As I got closer to the cab, I could see that there were three girls in the back, but I could only see the faces of two as they smiled while looking back out of the cab.

I looked closer and noticed that the third girl in the back on the passenger's side was standing up, with her skirt hiked up to her waist hanging and shaking her ass out the window for all to see. Now, Steph I instantly thought about you, and I don't know why..., when I saw this girl. I wondered, is this worthy to be labeled as a "supertard" moment? Feel free to poll the others and get back to me.

Now I've had girls do weird and sometimes very funny things in-front of me on the highway as I've passed them by on my bike after the clubs have let out. Smiling, winking, hanging and waving out the windows are par for the course but this took the (moon)cake. I couldn't help but laugh at the sheer hilarity of the situation and the girls in the back were obviously enjoying it too. I can only imagine what the cabbie was thinking. At the very least, I don't think he'd need to expect a tip after filing enough images to fill his jolly trunk for many a tosser's night.

So as I got closer as I passed, of course on the passenger side, I noticed the other girls waving me towards the cab. As I drew even, one of them made the motion for me to slap the bare ass that was hanging out the window. Now, who was I to say no to a request like that.? With a little precision riding, I managed to satisfy their request while probably scaring the crap out of the cabbie and the cars directly behind us...

I figured hell, how often does something like this happen...

Steph?

: P

9 comments:

Steph said...

Sorry, but a Supertard would have flashed her boobs.

We're all class! ;)

Indiana James said...

I guess that depends then on what one considers to be their best (ahem) asset.

I'm still shaking my head.

Princess Pointful said...

To me, drunkenly sticking your ass out of a window probably takes way too much coordination. I would probably fall out.

S'Mat said...

...and you turn into a werewolf.

The cabby's eyes were on his fare,
And missed the ladies in the back.
One of which dropped her stitches and showed her riches.
And a racing Jim slapped her derriere.

Not a limerick, but its close... I guess...

Crashdummie said...

You didnt!?!

Omg, you're such a cheeky monkey!

Indiana James said...

So far there's only been one person that's told me off and she's an admin lady at work and she's like a mom to us all so I'll take it for what it's worth.

Princess, I think she was holding on to the inside of the cab, or at least I hope she was...

S'Mat, it got the point across for sure. I think the cabbie would have foregone the fair if they'd asked him to.


Crash... I'm the cheeky monkey???

Eve said...

Wahahahaha

Indiana James said...

Eve, glad you found it funny. :D

Mood Indigo said...

I had a friend who used to do this on road trips in middle school. Let's hope the ass you slapped wasn't underage :)