Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Name My Baby






Ok people. Indie needs your help with coming up with a name for my baby. As you can see she is sexy, has style and a little killer instinct. I've been trying to come up with a name for her, but as of yet, haven't found anything that has stuck. The facebook crowd have come up with Jade, which I kinda like, but my sister thinks that sounds too much like an Asian hooker's name... Some of the other facebookers have also taken to referring to her as the pickle... I see it, but don't like it.

So I leave it to you to come up with any suggestions for a name for HER. Yes, female names would be best, but then again, I can't control it if you come up with something that is clearly not, like the pickle...

Please don't support the pickle movement. I still have some faith in you people. :P

14 comments:

Airam said...

Green Hornet.

Or Horny for short.

Indiana James said...

Hmmmm, not really a girl's name, but it could be her bedroom name. :P

Steph said...

I'm sorry but with a bike that colour there can be no other name than KERMIT. :P

Indiana James said...

KERMIT!!! Grumble grumble... Not exactly the lady's name I was looking for. :P

Eve said...

How about Shawna? I don't know where that came from.

And Jade? Lame!

S'Mat said...

having the same issue with a wee cat i'm fostering right now... i came online to the upcoming years life but wanted to do a similar name-game... one of the names i thought of briefly seems to be nicer for your baby: Limerick? its from the emerald isle and all... plus, adding a 'Lady' in front would feminize a charm... so how about Lady Limerick?

S'Mat said...

plus its got LIME in it, and you could call her Licky for short...

i'm kinda with allie on this one.. you'd need a decent rash first to call her Jade

Indiana James said...

But I do have a rash from her. And she's still got one on her from when that jackass hit me and left me for dead on the Gardiner Expressway!!!

Crashdummie said...

wow, thats a swet ride.. hmm

Cool rider? heheh nah, thats lame. Oey, I like Jade it's a good name. Asian hooker, that would be "yasmeen"... sounds like an exotic dancer.

Kermit or the grinch? hehehe

Lucy said...

How about Miss Marbles?

Oh, C'mon, why NOT??
You don't want to lose your Miss Marbles do you?

Mood Indigo said...

I say, "Shrek." Or wait, what was Cameron Diaz' character's name in Shrek II? Maybe that's better...

Either way, look at yoU!!!

Airam said...

Fiona!

Princess Pointful said...

Athena or something bad ass like that.

Eve said...

Siobhan!

Hello? What did you pick?