Thursday, February 8, 2007

At Least The Pug Was Keeping Guard

I've always been a sucker for babies so I decided to go out and get a couple to see what it'd be like to have a couple of my own... Presenting babies Dylan and Rylan and Oscar The Pug. And for those of you wondering out there, no they aren't mine.

In the heady and fast times of a 20 something stuck somewhere between a career, an education, an identity crisis and figuring out the life and love thing, it's easy to get caught up and ground down. You lose touch of what makes the struggle worth it and then you get a moment like this to make the big scary world just a little bit smaller.

I don't know who pacified who in this pic here, but I guess the end result kept everyone happy. Though poor Oscar looks like he feels like he got suckered into being a part of the whole deal.


4 comments:

Eve said...

hahahaha. Were you really sleeping? That is the cutest picture!

S'Mat said...

are the names Dylan and Rylan pronounced in a way that rhymes? it is a very cute picture! btw, your head looks huge!!

S'Mat said...

are they yours?

Mood Indigo said...

Oh my GAWD. This is the cutest thing I've seen in a LONG time!!!